11/14/17

2017 (well it's November already?! )

Assalamualaikum :)

I HONESTLY DONT REMEMBER THAT I ONCE HAD A BLOG. 😅😅

No, seriously! Ok I remember I used to blog merapu things but I thought I set it on private? or really merapu that I wish no one had ever read it. But walking back down the lane, I think I sounded more eloquent than I am now, I wonder how was I able to think a certain way, or come out with stupid humour, have I lose all these on my way to be here, where I am now? 

Forgot to mention. I have officially graduated from one of the three Queen's University of Ireland mentioned in one of blog's post some time in 2012. :) 

Dr. Nur Amalina Binti Ahmad Yusri 
MB, BCh, BAO (Hons) University of Cork, Ireland.

At your service 💪

Graduated on 26th May 2017, Alhamdulillah. Ibu, Ayah and Aisyah came over, but unfortunately Adam ada exam. 

InsyaAllah, guess what. Remember the guy who I always talked about in my blogpost 2012ish? He sent his family to propose ( merisik ) my family some time in the third week of March 2017, I dont remember the exact date though, but it's the DAY I had my medicine long case exam 😜 

Consequently, my dad accepted the proposal, so The guy (Mr.U) and me are getting married this 23 December! All praises to Allah 😄

Dear readers, if I have any, please do pray for us 🙆

Will be posting procedure of nikah insyaAllah if I have time selit selit kayy ðŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment