9/29/11

i love AUCMS

haha.ok..ok.urm..where to start ah?

R E A S O N S .

1.Classes are ONLY from Monday to Thursday( comprising lectures, tutorial and practical ) YES YES!!! EXACTLY!! =D  ok sgt over.. this means..... that we are FREE Friday-Sunday.



(4 days,so what to do?!) :P

                                            

                                                    GO SHOPPING!

2.My batch has 4 groups, 4 different schedules, and i must say that i LOVEE mine hehe. >:)
Most of the days, my class ends early..

3. this place means a lot to me and i know im going to miss this place. I have met my long lost sekolah agama (religion school) friend , Fatimah Azzahra, who is now my roommate.

4.Another SOMEONE special is someone who knows just the right thing to do when im in need of something. I am praying for the best to this relationship, hope it will last forever and always.

5.  FOOD. one of the main reason.should be at the top of this list -.- HEAVEN GILERR.

my main reason to this post is to post reasons i love aucms. *mark that. :)

have a nice day everyone!

p/s: if you are reading this , say it out loud i love TEMPOYAK! hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment