9/25/11

krazie wiken @_@

okay,firstly..it had been a while i had not blog. This post might be black, or white, boring and dull, but for what is happening to me right now since my last post to this day, i must say my path was rainbowed. :)

enuf with it, i wud like to share some videos of our journey to Penang Island last Saturday along with my friends,specifically (Ujer,Mun,Thay,Syahirah,Nawal,Bit,Mar,Zahin,Abul and Izzul)..
It was the best moment of all outing i had been to and i am also glad that my parents are okay with it. Do not worry ibu and ayah, i will take a good care of myself ;)

Destination

1. Pantai Merdeka, Kedah (1.5hrs)
2.Queensbay Mall, Penang (5 hrs)
3. Oldest Indian Surau (built in 1800)(0.5hr)
4.The famous Nasi Kandar Line Clear(0.75hr)
5.Bukit Bendera(0.25hr)

Time
 10 a.m. - 10.30 p.m.

i know that the total hours did not sum up the time 10 am to 10 pm because we got sesat (lost) for nearly one hour in between our journey from number 4 to number 5 ,plus the hours on the road..so,happy watching the video!



pantai merdeka



line clear-kapitan, line clear-kapitan


nak tengok pon boleh, tanak tengok pon takpa.

1 comment: