12/23/12

Blocked.

I still can't believe what just happen. Im leaving for London tomorrow morning at 6 am and this afternoon my Visa Debit Card has been blocked! Hit in my password for three trials and boom..

Your account has been blocked. 

All what's left to me is just cash, which won't be enough I know it for sure. ARGH. i thought I want to do the shopping by card because I don't fancy carrying bunch of cash with me all over the place. That's just too scary. Now everything is registered under this card and having your card block one day before your holiday vacation is not a good thing. never is. Na'ah..

Well, technically, the card was blocked. Mentally, is also blocked for unnecessary reason. Spiritually, tight.
Sesuatu itu takkan berlaku tanpa izinNya. Pena telah pun diangkat, dakwat telah pun kering.

Dan nasi, telahpun menjadi bubur.

No comments:

Post a Comment