10/6/11

AK flight.

Along the timeline of my life, I have been missing out friends, which those I used to spend my recess time with, sharing secrets, gossiping, getting into cocuriculum clubs which we altogether agreed with to join, as long as we are not seperated. I  believe that for everything that happens, there must have be a reason for it, and I learned from the past.

I thought I had learned enough, I thought I was prepared, and wiser than i was before. But why does it have to happen again?

I love her as a friend, very much indeed eventhough I barely know her but I was so comfortable and I  know, I can trust in her. It's not that she betrayed me, and neither do I , I suppose.

It sounded like i left her, for him. People might judge it that way. But who cares. They do not know what actually happens. Well, nothing happen actually.. I am not jealous. Why would i? But lefting out me in part of her life is making me feel a loner. I was always with her, I NEVER forget to share every single piece of latest juicy story of mine to her, but for the most vital piece of story that how I  badly wished i could share with her was when he proposed me. But things did not work out well between her and i.. so i buried my excitement, deep hollow in my heart and now it's still frozen, cold, and untouched. i am not hoping for it to be touched for warm, as it is now, is impossible..  Too late?

Housemates are the second family of mine & I LOVE them.

And girl,thanks for the memories. I know I am boring and dull. I am sorry

 *moving on*.

3 comments: