11/6/11

10 Zulhijjah 1432H

HAPPY EID ADHA!!

raya always come in package.. raya + food.. duniawi-ly lah.. what i had the minute i start my day to now i am doing my typing sekarang is as usual, nasi impit, lampung, lemang, lemang jagung, steamboat, i ate my sixth caramel bowl that my mum made.. SANGAT IRRESISTABLE. lagi, 2 ketul ayam, banana split lagi and nasi tomato and 2 slices of chocolate cake and small slices of Sarawak cake.. i am a heavy food eater you just have to know it. SANGAT passionate in food, and my mum is constantly worrying about me..imagine i can makan cakes like makan nasi. It is no kidding... also,the highest number of pieces i went for pizza in one shot is ELEVEN PIECES. have my parents to prove it..terok. i know..purpose cerita ni?

to tengok my progress..how can i ubah myself untuk tolong lah please change my eating habits because my metabolism rate, i tahu it is not that efficient no more so i have to change..sangat. kena. kena ada support. ujer had given me enough support but i myself suka deviate.. urgh.ok.end of today merapu-ness.  tapi raya is tetap raya.kena celebrate okay! ;)


 






aisyah and nurin 

No comments:

Post a Comment